Thursday 9 July 2015

Makeup Haul!!

Hi Lovelies!


Today I thought I'd share with you the makeup bits and pieces I purchased from House of Fraser and Debenhams when they last had an offer on.
Some of these products are things that i've seen so many people fall in love with so I finally bit the bullet and got them myself!
I hope you enjoy...

The first things I got were a couple of Mac brushes...


I picked up the 217 which I already have in my collection, but I use it so much that I needed another! I also picked up the 239 which I think will be great for packing colour on the lid, and for using with pigments.

The next brand I bought from was Nars...


I've NEVER tried Nars before believe it or not...So I thought it was about time I tried some of the things that so many people have loved before me. I got the Radiant Creamy Concealer in 'Light 1 Chantilly'. I wanted to pick up the Sheer Glow foundation but since I have to order Nars online (because my local shops don't stock them), I wasn't sure what color to get...I got the concealer because of all the good reviews on it, but also as a little test of what colour suits me, so next time I can pick up the foundation. I also picked up Nars blush in 'orgasm'. This has been loved by many...So why not?

Next I stopped by Illamasqua...


I got the Cream Pigment in 'Hollow', I've had this before and it's the perfect contour shade for pale skin so I had to repurchase it. I also got the Skin Base Foundation in '01' which is white. I got this to use with a couple of my foundations that are too dark for me. I'm so pale that sometimes even the lightest shade foundation that some companies do still register as orange on me so I need something to make them paler...haha.

Fourth is Too Faced...


Yet another brand that i've never tried before. I got the Better Than Sex Mascara that everybody loves, and I got the Melted Lipstick in 'Melted Fig' simply because I can not resist the colour!


Next is Bobbi Brown...


I've been wanting to try an eyeshadow stick formula for a long time. A friend recommended Bobbi Brown's Long Wear Cream Shadow Sticks because apparently they're super durable...I'll find out if this is true I guess. I got the colour '24 Goldstone'.


Make Up For Ever is new to the U.K as far as I'm aware...


I had to try the new Step 1 Primers that EVERYBODY is so ecstatic about. I got the 'smoothing' one since I have a few large pores around my nose. I also picked up the Aqua Brow Kit is '30 Dark Brown'. Sharon Farrell (A woman's blog and YouTube channel I'm obsessed with) loves this so of course I got it!


Cover FX Custom Cover Drops...


This are everywhere, need I say anymore? I got the colour 'N10'.


Lastly I stopped by Urban Decay (one of my favourite brands i'll have you know)...


I picked up a 24/7 glide-on eye pencil in 'Roach' because i've been looking for a nice warm brown eyeliner with a bit of shimmer...and I think I may have just found it. I also picked up the Naked Skin Concealer in 'Fair Neutral'. This is loved by Kathleen Lights, who I also love on YouTube so I had to buy it.

Thank you for reading my blog. Please subscribe and don't forget to check out my Twitter @astutebeautycon and my Instagram @astutebeautyconnoisseur
Love,
        Astute Beauty Connoisseur x

No comments:

Post a Comment