Tuesday 2 June 2015

Collective haul! - Boots and Debenhams

Hi Lovelies!


I'd just like to quickly start this post with a little reminder... I am in no way trying to 'brag' about the things I have bought. I simply want to show you some of the beauty things that I have been excited about!
I'd also like to say that I managed to get quite a few deals, and i'll explain them in this post, that way you can grab some deals too :) Additionally, I had a lot of points saved up on my rewards cards from Boots, House of Fraser and Debenhams, so I saved even more money! What a bonus, right?

NOW LETS GET INTO THE HAUL...

THE FIRST PLACE I WENT TO WAS BOOTS, this is my favourite drugstore which also has some high end counters like Dior, Chanel, Benefit etc.

I picked up the Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss in the colour 19 Pirate. It's a beautiful bright red that I thought would be great to pair with a plain, neutral eye on one of those days when you don't really have enough time to get ready...We all have them, don't we?

Next I grabbed the Dior Rouge Dior Brilliant lipgloss in the colour 263 Swan. It's a gorgeous muted pink with the tiniest bit of shimmer (hardly noticeable). This is my type of colour! I wear this shade on an everyday occasion and I guess you could say I don't need any more lip products in this shade, but I loved it so much that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get it. Opps. Whilst at the Dior counter I thought i'd pick up the Lip Glow Colour Reviver Balm, on recommendation from a friend...This lip balm enhances the natural colour of your lips, it makes your lips look like your wearing lipgloss, but in reality, its just a lip balm.

I got this Smashbox Brow Tech To Go. It has a slanted pencil on one end and the other end is a clear gel. The shade I got was Brunette...Just warning you, there's a lot of brow products in this haul, i'm trying out different types of brow product so that I can give you guys my verdict!


The last high end things I bought were these Ciate nail varnishes...I've never tried them before but I've heard great things, so I thought i'd put them to the test. The top one is called 'Cupcake Queen' and the bottom one is called 'Talent Scout'.

IN BOOTS, ALL HIGH END/COUNTER MAKEUP WAS SPEND £30 AND GET 10% OFF...WHAT A GREAT DEAL!

Time for some brushes, I selected two real techniques brushes, the one of the left is a 'concealer brush' and the one on the right is a 'sculpting brush'.


I stopped by Maybelline and picked up the Brow Satin, which is pictured in the top two photos, it has a pencil on one end and a powder dispensed by a sponge applicator on the other end. The bottom photo shows the Brow Drama...like I said, i'm trying loads of new brow things.


Last brow thing I promise...It's the Soap and Glory Archery Brow Pencil in Hot Chocolate, one end is a pencil and the other is a brush...Much like the Anastasia Brow Wiz that I also have in my collection since so many bloggers and youtubers have raved about it. The top picture is a Soap and Glory Lid Stuff palette in Off The Wall Flowers. THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS PURCHASE IS SOAP AND GLORY WAS BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE!


I've seen these fibre lash mascara's EVERYWHERE, so why not try one? This one is from Loreal, it's the False Lash Superstar, the fibres are on one side with the actual mascara on the other side.


This was by far the best deal in Boots! MAX FACTOR HAD AN OFFER ON WHICH WAS SPEND £15 AND GET A FREE GIFT WORTH £27. The bottom four photos are the things I bought. The nail varnish is in the shade 165 Hot Coco, and the Lipfinity set is in the shade 020 Angelic. The top photo shows the free gift, it includes; the False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara in Black/Brown, the Colour Elixir Gloss in Captivating Ruby, and the Glossfinity nail varnish in Raspberry Blush.

NEXT, I WENT TO DEBENHAMS...


LANCOME HAD AN OFFER ON WHICH WAS BUY ANY TWO ITEMS AND RECEIVE A FREE GIFT WORTH £101...So, I picked up the Miracle Cushion in the colour 01, which is pretty new out...I'll be reviewing this soon so keep your eyes peeled. I also picked up the Hypnose Star mascara.
I forgot to take a photograph of the free gift so I've pinched this one from the Debenhams website...But this is what the free gift includes:


Last but certainly not least...Urban Decay...they released there Summer Collection just a couple of weeks ago, so I picked up one eyeshadow in the colour Fireball, it's a beautiful duocrome shadow which is peach/lilac. I also picked up one Revolution High-Colour lipgloss in the colour Quiver, and an Afterglow blush in the colour Fetish. (Is it just me, or are the names quite sexual?)

I know this was a lengthy post, so thanks for sticking around to make it this far. If you have any recommendations of products to try out or anything you like to see me post about then please leave them in the comments...Oh and please subsribe.

Love,
Astute Beauty Connoisseur x

No comments:

Post a Comment